Nikos, born and raised in Crete, is a true nature enthusiast always searching for new hidden natural treasures. For years an athlete of ultra cycling races around Greece and Europe, he found his new passion in Canyoning and is eager to share his findings with our island’s visitors!
✅ CANYONING MONITEUR II - ICAN
✅ VIA FERRATA GUIDE II - ICAN
✅ WINTER MOUNTAINEERING SCHOOL – Hellenic Federation of mountaineering & Climbing
✅ SWIFTWATER RESCUE TECHNICIAN – Rescue 3 Europe
✅ EMERGENCY CARE & SAFETY INSTITUTE- ECSI
✅ WILDERNESS FIRST AID - ECSI
✅ VOLUNTEER RESCUER of the Hellenic Red Cross
Giorgos is raised in a typical village of Rethymno’s island. A typical Cretan, producing his own wine, olive oil and other local products, but yet… a lot more than a typical Cretan!
- Canyoning Moniteur II - ICAN
- Swiftwater Rescue Technician – Rescue 3 Europe
- Winter Mountaineering School - Hellenic Federation of Mountaineering & Climbing
- Rock Climbing diploma - Hellenic Federation of Mountaineering & Climbing
-Studying in the department of Mountain Escorts of the Public Institut of - Vocational Training of Rethymno
- KAA/FIRST AID-CPR INSTRUCTOR of the Hellenic Red Cross
- Hellenic Red Cross Chief - Head of Branch